Besides the exhibition activities organized or hosted by the Museum, other excellent exhibitions from outside are in demand.
Procedure of Exhibition application:
The procedure of undertaking external exhibitions
1. Submit a written application to the Today Art Museumand fill in the registration form in detail. Send the following materials with the registration form:
-Exhibition plan, theme and concept;
-Image, video or text materials about works;
-Hall requirement（area, route, height ）;
-Provide possible media channels in order that media department of the Museum makes overall arrangement.
2. Put exhibition plan application on record and the academic board of Today Art Museum makes accreditation.
3. The Today Art Museum( Party A) and the applicant( Party B) sign exhibition agreement.
Contents of the agreement:
-hall, date, duration
-works transportation and insurance
-value, insurance, transportation of art works
-Exhibition cost, terms of payment
-Respective responsibilities (publicity, routine safety, exhibition installation and dismantlement as well as
4. The Museum designates a project manager who is responsible for making a schedule of exhibitions, making clear the date to submit works and related materials, and date of exhibition installation/dismantlement , responsible for daily communication with applicants and execution about the museum work .
1. the signed agreements of overseas, HK and Macao exhibitions, or exhibitions by Taiwan compatriots andoverseas Chinesecome into force,after approval of the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China about the agreements and the four kinds of materials above. The sponsor can handle the approval if having the capability. However, it is necessary to present the materials above, and after the approval of Ministry of Culture and the Museum, the agreement comes into effect. To get more information about overseas exhibitions, click here.
2. The sponsor should sign formal contract with the museum in three weeks after receiving exhibition letter of intent. Otherwise, the museum will not keep the reserved date and halls.
E-Mail: [email protected]